Monday, June 8, 2009

Kecut Perut

Salam...

OMG, they called me up yesterday... on Sunday! What kind of people goes to work on Sunday???
errrkkkk, HR people!
They told me to come for an innerview assessment... Remember my post on this? So they said I've been shortlisted for that post... yeay! (walaupon hanya shortlist sahaja)...

so I'm waiting for that moment at 11.30am... and it's only 9.50am... and my butterflies has beranak- pinak inside my tummy... crazy!

Bismillah...

p/s: kawan2ku... sorry di atas apa yg berlaku, impian kita utk berhorey2 harus ditangguhkan... maaffin aku ya!

2 comments:

Liyana said...

I'm back in KL. Bila boleh jumpa ya? Anyway, I don't have my car now. kalau nak meet up, kena lah tempat yg ada LRT mcm KLCC ke... I'll email my HP no. later.

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

salam...
hey babeeeeee...atlast jumpe ur blog! hehehhee...
so how was it??? any luck on the assessment?