Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekendku yang Berduit

Salam...

Last Saturday was fun! I entered a treasure hunt competition organized by my company... I was one of the "bidan terjuns" for the team, as same as Kak N**mah (the driver)... My team consisted of Kak N**mah, Bi*in (navigator, yg kadang2 menyesatkan kitorang), me and F*ra as navigators...

seriously, all this while kalau main, I just tried to crack the questions with what within my head... sekali main dgn F*ra, she was well equipped with GPS, a notebook will Google- enabled, a minute- away phone call to her hubby (yg dimana hubby dia mmg dah duduk depan pc or laptop mencarik jawapan, if she calls...) wahhh, very competitive one!

it was tiring, hot and almost got me broken into two... susah ok? there are times when I was actually dah lalu depan jawapan 2-3 rounds, but I didnt see it... I mean, how can you know that was the answer when you didnt break the clue? tee hee hee... tp when F*ra approached me, she solved it! she said that was the answer!!! Man, talking about the regular player... they know what to find, and whatnot... crazy laa all these people... they really think out of the box...

overall, it was cool... I enjoyed it very much... especially the part that we are the champion... woohoo!!!! sapa sangka cempedak dah jadik nangka! RM1500 for the champion to spend... hmmm, ok laa tu, weekendku yg pasti dikenang kerana mendapat free money, for sure it was not an easy one!

Ok laa, next year boleh masuk lagi... (aikkk? harituh masa tgh panas2 terik tu dah janji taknak masuk dah????? I'm blinded by those prizes... LOL)

p/s: pix to be uploaded later...

No comments: