Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Heartfelt Gratitude...

Salam...

B, thanks for the dinner last nite.. it was wonderful.. I loved it! I loved the place, the food, and of course.. the company, you and AZA! Although I am not fond of candle- lit dinner (you know we cant tolerate low brightness during our makan time), we couldn't help it... we tried requesting for a table lamp like some tables, but the guy said our plug point is out, so none for us... ergo the candle.... luckily our table moved from one lampu to another...

Again, I just wanna tell you that you really make my life at ease... u know lotsa things happened recently, from your father-in-law passing, to unsuccessful attempts of 'that'... You make me regain my stance.. and for that, my gratitude is boundless...

Thanks B for celebrating my 32nd birthday... I love you so much!








I love you both to infinity!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hehey, selamat berpuasa, KL tower tu dulu tempat I propose to my wife... =P

Roz Razalli said...

Thanks Raz... Selamat berpuasa jugak to you!

wah, propose kat KL tower? that is sweet!

Shue said...

Wowee! Adam Zane rawks!

'To Infinity and beyond!..' - Toy Story

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

aaaaaa...happy belated birthday babe!
wish u wonderful years ahead!
never been to kl tower boley tak?!?! even for visitg ke ape...haishhhh camne nie semangat 1 malaysia nie