Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, B

Salam...

It was my dearest husband's birthday last Sunday...
He's 33 now, Alhamdulillah... Allah has granted good health, wealth and personality to this admirable man of mine... Syukur! Syukur!

B, I love you for what you are, thanks for having me in your life, adjusting yours just to fit mine... I may be stubborn, selfish and bad- mannered (ada ke?) but that was all purposely done to catch your attention... I liked it when you paid attention to me and only me, and I will always do...

I love you to the fullest... May our lives be filled with all the good things and showered with barakah... amin...

pssst: hadiah belum beli lagi laa.. tak tau nak beli apa :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday boy! haha... 33 still young and rockin!