Thursday, May 13, 2010

FB Uncovered

Salam...

OK, I am in a predicament at the moment...
I consider myself as a semi- heavy user (not heavy when I'm home :) of FB, considering I will check my FB page every hour... and respond to messages or comment on other ppl's photo (ye laaa, networking kan...)

Then, one day my boss told me...

Boss: Do u know that in this dept, one of the ways for us to communicate is thru FB?

Me: Oh really? *dalam hati* pls dont ask me to add you... I separate personal and career ok?*

Boss: You see, sometimes we cant get hold of a person thru phone, email... but FB does help! Somehow FB's function in outreaching ppl is more proven... Besides, FB can do more than just networking, games, etc.. u know!

Me: Yup... betul tu! *dalam hati* rolling my eyes... I'm hooked to FB laaa, brader! game jek gua tak main*

Boss: If you see, DD has 2 laptops, one for work- related thingy, and on his mac, he has his FB and twitter and banyak lagi laaa in ON mode... he believes in these tools, too...

Then... the order pon terkeluar... ayat yg ditakuti utk didengarkan...

Boss: So, u can add me and the other friends, managers, and DD... as your friends...

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......!!!!!!

How laaaa? I have this principle, I do not accept friend requests if that person is in the same section with me... I only accept you if we are only in different sections (within the same dept)...
apatah lagi manager kan?

ini nak add satu dept? are you serioussssssss?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!!

boss mintak add? oh tidak...

aku pun x semua org yg kenal kat ofis ni aku add...x privacy nanti rasanya..i know how u feel...

kalau FB ada 2 akaun best jugak kan

Shue said...

Gulp! aku pun dah 'ter add' satu manager aku, tp he's not that active ber FB, so far takde ape2 lah.
I know that ader org create separate FB account for work related friends/boss etc. Hassle la plak nak manage sampe 2 kan.

Roz Razalli said...

haha tu laa elin! apakah aku berdosa tidak melakukan apa yg disuruh?
hahaha...

chah, boss ko part-time... takpe laaa. Imagine laa boss aku ni yg all the times hooked kat FB dia, sbb dia pakai BB... saiko aku ni tau!
dah laa dia rakan sekelas abg aku! lagi naya... sampai skarang aku tak disclose aku adik abg aku...! heesshhh!

Lovely Mommy... said...

tergelak betul i baca posting nih heheheh!!! so.. did u?

Lovely Mommy... said...

tergelak betul i baca posting nih!!! hahaha... so.. did u??