Friday, April 3, 2009

E.L.L.Y.N Tagged ME...

Salam...


(menjawab soalan kemusykilan saudari Elin, dan thanks to you kasik award kat aku...)


1) admit thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom...

I hardly cook for my son, thus I hardly prepared healthy meals for him... Not that he doesn't get that from his neneks or atoks... but I wish I could spend more time cooking for him (and my hubby as well)


2) list 7 (lbh 7 sebenarnya, dan banyak lagi...) things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you

1. He answers salam even with his half- closed eyes (sbb mengantuk sangat)
2. He wakes up in the morning and smile upon looking at us...
3. When he asks me to read story book before goes to bed
4. When he ends his 'I Love You' statement by adding 'Mommy'... walaupon nenek dia yg cakap I Love You kat dia... hangin jek nenek dia :)
5. When he giggles... that is soooo cute! It shows my jokes are funny...
6. Want to sleep next to me, sbb kalau dalam baby cot dia, mcm taknak tido, when next to me, he straight away zzzzzz...
7. he eats raisins everyday, and before he takes it, he'll ask me to doa to the raisins... (petua org2 tua: baca fatihah, then selawat 3x, doa anak2 kita dgr cakap kita.. jadik anak soleh(hah).. Insya Allah...
8. He says 'Please, Mommy/ Daddy, Adam want some...' when he wants something...
9. His face glows bila tgk Wonder Pets or Macam- Macam Aznil dah start...

3) send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. remember to send them a note letting the know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that direct to person who nominated you.

Alamak, sapa2 nak buat, silakan laa ye...

p/s: sorry elin, lama sangat... aku tak sempat :)

No comments: