Thursday, October 22, 2009

Something Happen for a Reason

Salam...

Alhamdulillah... a close friend of mine has taken a major step in fulfilling her life.
A life- changing experience indeed!

She'll be having a SON soon, this November! Insya Allah...

For those who's pregnant, you may think this is just another phase that you'll go thru (Insya Allah), so what's so big deal about it?

But for a lady who's never been married, living in KL alone (parents staying outside of the city).. I think this is so challenging but yet something to look forward to, right babe? You know you have all the responsibilities in the world to give everything, to protect him for any danger or whatnot... (I can imagine you'll soon sound like me, like mak2 one!) hehehhehe

Whatever it is, I'll pray that you'll be the best mother to the child, provide him with love, guidance and toys (yeay, frequent visits to Toys 'R' Us together after this)... I am just a call away if you need help...

ooohhh even I can't wait to see her baby.. I've always liked babies... they are always sooo to look at, regardless of their backgrounds...

I want another one, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........


No comments: