Monday, August 9, 2010

I am Waiting...

Salam...

It is almost here... I am truly excited. I wanna have it filled with ibadah, good deeds and positive minds, Insya Allah...

"Ya Allah, hanya Engkau sahaja yang berupaya menjadikan segala perancangan aku berjaya... Berilah aku kekuatan emosi, fizikal dan mental utk aku mengharungi Ramadhan ini... Bantulah aku, supaya Ramadhan ini menjadi Ramadhan yang terbaik dari Ramadhan2 sebelum ini... amin..."

Some of the things that I plan for this Ramadhan, Insya Allah:

1. Perform terawih as much as I can at masjid/ musolla
2. Finish reciting Holy Quran by end of Ramadhan
3. Sadaqah
4. Compliment other people...
5. More prudent in food spending, thus less food wastage
6. Iftar with my family i.e. MAM, AZA and my mom (as much as I can)
7. Strictly perform my prayers on time, no more 'twinning'...

To all friends, Salam Ramadhan... let us seek blessings from Allah for ourselves and our loved ones... May He accepts our doa and prayers... amin...


No comments: