Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Commit Myself To You...

Salam...

One of my anak angkats finally got married... Alhamdulillah... congrats Alle*m & Saki*ah! You guys rock! Got married at the age of 20 and still in the college! Saki*ah is Alle*m's classmate, who is at the same time, the daughter of the dean in their school! Wah, terrer laa you, pandai mengayat anak dekan you!... Whatever it is, me and Uncle Lan are happy for you.. and don't forget to study and be a good paed one day, Insya Allah...

I knew his family when we were in States. His parents were the most helpful person in the world... seriously, we have never met anybody like them... They came from a very well- known family, and yet so humble... even the kids! I adore them so much esp on the first day I arrived in States, imagine the moment they saw me for the first time, they came running to me, took my hand, kiss it and give salam... and the best part, they were raised in States! (and their English is so berabuk, I tell you! hahaha)... and they are always like that until now... sometimes it made me and MAM think, why aren't kids (not all) in Malaysia like that... to have respect to other people, hug and kiss their mommies in public without feeling embarass (esp boys), bond with fathers like friends (they do it until now, I'm hoping AZA will do these to us later, Insya Allah)...

So, next in line is Zuf*r... yeay! nasik minyak lagi...

he was with his Gameboy all the times and always fought with her lil' bro, Azz*em... and he's married now...

The family that we owe them a lot... Thanks, you guys the bestest!
with them all...
Another story, my SIL was 'dirisik' (what they call it in English, BTW?) about 2 weeks ago... Congrats Ij*... and lets start planning for your big day (she's skipping her engagement part, straight to the point, she said)... hehhe... so what's AJK you're putting me for? The exhaustion of handling Abelong's wedding last year isn't over yet, and I'm back at it again... mak aihh, penatnya! But nevermind, as long as you get what you want for your moments! Let the engine running....

sesi penyarungan cincin

some gifts exchanged. this were prepared by her... nice eh? she's a florist pon, tu yg cantik dia buat...

No comments: