Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Work vs. Blogging

Salam,

after some time I have not been at other people's office (my job requires me to be at one, actually... bosannya!), I am now today writing from one of my banks...

fortunately this particular bank is very near to my dear hubby's office... so when it's time to go home, I can just walk to his office instead of following my teammates back to the office, to continue working...

I'll be here until Apr... oh! that is too long... we do have Internet connection here, but on sharing basis... so, even if I wanna use it to check emails, yada-yada-yada... I might not have the luxury of blogging... ooohhh sungguh tak bestnya... I can't really catch- up on what's happening, but I'll try my very best to do so, even if I have to sacrifice my lunch hour (when all of them are gone eating)... but errr, would I do so in this freezing room??? Maybe YES NOT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmg x best kan kalau x dpt bukak blog satu ari...very the frustrating

yaya|azura said...

bawaklah maxis broadband ke mana saja.. yehaaa. ;-)