Monday, November 17, 2008

Aktiviti Hujung Minggu

Salam...

last weekend was a hectic one...

abis keja friday tu, we rushed to Bt. 9, Cheras for my cousin's wedding, Zuh**r aka 'Ca**ng'...
it suddenly left a feeling that my 'baby cousin' is all grown up... (I used to babysit him)....
it's not a sad one, it's joy... tapi tipu laa kalau tak sedih kan, sebab dah besar dah budak kecik ni... ;) So, to Zuh**r and his partner, Ro****, "Selamat Pengantin Baru, Semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat... Insya Allah..."

budak kecik yg dulu aku jaga, sekarang dah kawin dah... well, i'm happy for you, Pang!

on saturday, went for an appointment @ Hosp Pantai Indah, to see Dr. Suhaimi... got a jab on my 'rear'... sakit wooo... Dr. said I have to come back on this 22nd for another blood test... adoi laaa, darah lagi...
once done, we headed to Cheras again for Zuh**r's wedding reception... mak aihh, ramainya org! no wonder, the reception was for 3 brides and grooms... Apparently it was not only for my cousin, but his wife's sisters too... man, that was a blast! my first experience of seeing that- more than a couple (poor me, probably I have less invitations than you all... ehhehe)
(BTW, they were featured in yesterday's Harian Metro... unfortunately, the writer quoted each wife to the wrong husband... hahaha, so my cousin is married to his SIL, instead...)

reception @ Ro****'s side... amik dgn satu couple, cukup...


then, off we went to Semenyih, my aunty's place... gotta lend a helping hand for the team (tho I wasn't fully in- charge of any specific task, except flower arrangements)... alamak, lupa amik gambar daaa dgn hasil kerja tanganku, boleh tahan cun laa gak (bangga sekejap sbb tak sangka boleh gubah bunga secantik itu)... at 3 am, we went to my other uncle's place in Cheras to send him to Kelana Jaya. He and his wife are leaving for Hajj... May both of you have a safe journey... mendapat keberkatan dan haji yg mabrur, Insya Allah...

the coolest person that day, didnt even shed a tear

safe trip, mak njang! Doakan kami...

once they checked-in, we went back to Semenyih (at this time I havent slept for more that 24 hours) I have not done that for a long... long... long time... reached Semenyih, me and MAM slept and woke up at 12 noon, ate and getting ready for the pengantins to berarak.... then we continue sleeping... woke up, ate... went back to sleep... woke up, headed home... and slept... there! that was pretty much things that happened yesterday... :) dah tak boleh sebenarnya tak tido for more that 24 hrs ni, I can feel that my brain wasn't functioning yesterday, sebab tu tido, tido dan tido...

p/s: I am writing this with my half- closed eyes... ngantuk lagi seh! badan pon sakit2 ni... rasa cam nak MC jek!

No comments: