Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bed of Roses

Salam...

Yesterday right after MAM picked me up @ Ampang Park (naik LRT tuh from my office) I straight away executed my plan...

Me: B, Miva yg jual furniture tu ada Grand Sale... lets go, nak?
MAM: Miva mana pulak ni?
Me: Alaa, Miva yg ada kat tepi jalan yada..yada.. yada... I just wanna see... boleh laaa...
MAM: Aikkk, kata nak balik awal, nak main dgn AZA... ni nak menyinggah pulak kat situ?
Me: Alaaa, for a while only... sekejap sangat... kita tgk laa... and I dont think we can afford to buy one at this very moment pon... cuci2 mata jek...

And yes, I rehearsed those lines since at the office lagi... Alhamdulillah, all went well... coz MAM has agreed to it... hehhehe... tak sangka, buah cempedak dah jadik nangka...
confirm laa dah beli kan... 'can't afford to buy one, konon...' that is just as same as guys doing their pickup line to girls (this is the opposite)... we definitely can afford to buy one if they permit us to make partial payment... hahahaha... plus, we dont plan to have the 'king-bed' that soon... we need to do some re-arrangement on what we have currently... so the soonest I think I can have that transported to my place is end of this year... (takde laa lama sangat kan?)

oohh my new bed... I'm dreaming of you already... oohh BTW, B... I hope you are not mad over this 'conspiracy'... I love you as always... xoxo...

No comments: