Monday, November 3, 2008

Shoot Me!

Salam...

Last Sat, I had paintball game organized by my office @ Xtion Paintball Park, Bukit Jalil... was excited, was worried, was tired and was sleepy... all in a package... but being a sport myself, I wouldn't wanna miss the fun... so once I woke up, get ready with all the suitable baju (I definitely chose the thickest layer and the longest sleeve I have.. not to get burnt) and then off to the battlefield...

our battlefield is just barrel and dinding tepi hi-way tu jek... :)

MAM sent me, and watched me play... being the player few times himself, he gave me some pointers (yg I tak guna pon...) LOL... I had fun overall despite being hit dekat kaki satu, and my left shoulder (sakit ok esp yg kat bahu, habis ada satu lagi BCG)... blue- black! to whomever shot me, jom repeat laaa... I was kinda satisfied coz I tried to capture our own flag (yeah, I rock! teeheehee).

ambik gambar dulu... time baju tak cedera lagi...

I shot the opponent's flag retriever, too... To my boss, MKK... sorry laa, I had to shoot you few times, coz you seemed not to drop the flag on my first shot... so I gotta make you taste the sweetness of my non- stopping-pellet-vomiting... hehehhe... hope it doesnt leave you any scar or permanent hatred towards me... :)

but on the last game... I almost had it... my head was spinning, and I almost blacked- out (kurang oksigen kot sbb pakai masker dia yg tebal tu)... the thing is, I was dehydrated... we were playing in the middle of afternoon.. panas tak hingat punya.. tu yang macam terhonyong- hanyang lps abis game tu.. the guys yg jadik marshall tu pon cam sengih2 kerang jek tgk I... asking whether I was ok or not... chessss! dang... they must be thinking how unfit I am... ;p Panas laa, wey!


p/s: pix are all courtesy from Nuar... thanks, Nuar... aku x amik semua, yg ada muka aku jek... nilai komersil yg tinggi :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

che roz,
bestnye paintball...

p/s: aku letak link hang dlm blog aku tau