Friday, November 7, 2008

Right Now...

Salam...

aiyoh! total boredom hits me now...
help... i almost wanna vomit browsing the Net now... too much radiation, I guess!
I wanna go home, I wanna see my MAM, my AZA... I just wanna lazy-ing around at home, with the air- cond is switched on on a full blast...
my watch shows it's only 5.14pm... aiyoh! 15 more mins to go before I can get my butt outta here...
but need to go to MAM's office, he doesnt wanna come over because of the traffic congestion...
why traffic? why??? why do you have to be congested on Fri? You really make my life miserable...

B, are we planning something tonite? I think we should, coz I dont think I'm having a bad day, it's just that I need to blow off steam out of nothing.. LOL... that sounds whacky... but I just need it... alaa, lagipon kita ni bukannya pegi ronggeng mana2 pon... tak main lah! takat lepak2 minum tgk perangai org pon dah ok, koman2 pon pegi layan karok lagi...

ok...
it's now T(minus) 6... toodles everybody... have a good weekend...

No comments: