Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A New Star in the Making...

Salam...

A friend of mine has safely delivered a baby girl last Sunday, Alhamdulillah... Congrats to both A*im and Has*i... finally kan? You must glad, all the pain and the worriness worth the wait... ;) She weighs 3.04kg, normal delivery @ Pantai Med. Ctr by Dr. (ntah!)... err sorry, no info available... lupa nak tanya...

A cutie pie she is (baby mana yg tak pon kan?)... thick hair, opened her eyes throughout my visit (except she went back to sleep few minutes before we left)... she's blushing red! that means she's very very fair (mak bapak pon dah putih melepak!)

Her parents named her Hannah Tan Qaireena Sofiyya... lovely name!

Ok, now it's that time for me again... nak anak jugak... a girl perhaps? Insya Allah... pray for me...

orait... chiao.. and baby dust to me, and whoever's trying out there!

ooohhhh, I miss that feeling... cuddling this baby size person (and it's mine)...

relaxed...

tensed... (nobody's hugging me!)


Congrats to both of you, Jimni... comelsness!!!

No comments: