Monday, May 18, 2009

Men In Tutus

Salam...

Me and suamiku went to watch this performance yesterday... 'twas superb! Loved it... I'm not a big fan of ballet myself, prolly the thought of my incapability doing those spins, twirls, stand-on-your-toes (which are almost impossible kot)... hehehhe... but this show was something different... maybe they injected humor in it...

I was kinda afraid to bring MAM along at first, since I know he doesnt fancy ballet either... esp seeing men in tutus (memula tu nampak macam drag show!) But he liked it sebab funny and yeah... 'twas my treat :) (happy 13th anniversary, B...) bukan kawin, declare dulu2...

For me it was damn funny ok! Imagine those dancers are well- built (body ketul2), but they danced ballet like they have been doing that all their lives... so graceful together with the storyline from famous tales eg The Dying Swan and The Swan Lake, also they did Duet (famous ballet performance yg ada laki menari dgn perempuan tu)... and the funny part mostly came from the way they wanna potray that they are guys... TAK SHAVE BULU KETIAK, ok!!!!

overall I give them 4 out of 5... best!




KLPac - pegi laaa, cam menarik gak tpt ni...


some of the comments were posted at the KLPac lobby...

and I captured the best one after the show's over (coz I laughed the hardest at this scene)

'My man not in tutu'... another 'forced' performance directed by the photographer... sorry B, thanks a lot kerana melayan karenahku menyuruhmu berposing...

No comments: